How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Thighs?
On white skin, yet unexposed to the sun, more clearly can be seen those dimples that are unnatural and give a lumpy appearance. There is no single weapon against cellulite. Salvation is the appropriate combination of various effective elements.
You already know that 90% of women have cellulite. This is because the phenomenon is organic and completely natural. The fairer sex is programmed to accumulate fat in order to ensure the continuation of the human race, even in times of famine.
It is hard to go against the nature, but some small changes in lifestyle can help you to achieve smooth skin. Regular exercise, balanced diet, herbs and cellulite creams are the most important elements for getting rid of cellulite on thighs.
Foods to eat to get rid of cellulite on thighs
– Fruits and vegetables at every meal. They supply us with vitamins and fiber, and contain almost no fat.
– Vegetable fats – instead of butter eat canola oil, rich in omega-3 fats that are easily eliminated from the body.
– Slow sugars – whole grain bread, beans, brown rice. However, do not exceed the amount and balnce your diet with slow sugars.
– Protein – they satiate the stomach and retain muscle mass. Most suitable are white meats and fish.
– Dairy products – no more than 2 servings per day.
– Water for cleansing of toxins. Liter and half of water is enough. H2O keeps your skin cells looking fresh and renewed, which can reduce the appearance of cellulite on thighs.
Foods that cause cellulite and you should avoid
– Products containing hidden fats – muffins, pies, donuts, sausages. They provide a lot of calories in a small portion and therefore satiate us.
– Fried foods – difficult to digest with excessive calories. Furthermore, fats are processed at high temperatures and therefore are very harmful.
– Quick sugars – jams, sweets, proceeded fruit juices, chocolate, and white bread. They increase insulin levels and it favors the production of fat.
– Salt – salt restriction helps against water retention. Salt is found in large amounts at proceeded industrial foods, cheeses, and sausages.
Sports and exercises for cellulite on thighs
Your diet is very important, and combine it with proper exercises for getting rid of cellulite on thighs. The result will be even more visible. Only a month!
Remember, without exercising, you cannot get firm thighs.
Ideal sport for cellulite removal on thighs! Aqua spinning is physical activity taking place underwater, where the joints are subjected to much less stress.
You can burn more calories compared to the classic cycling on land, and improve blood circulation.
Three months of practice and cellulite disappears. Aqua spinning is suitable for all ages.
All you need is comfortable shoes. 1 hour normal course burn 400 calories. But it is not enough to form a nice silhouette. It is best to combine walking with swimming or biking.
It is suitable for all types of cellulite, and especially effective in retention of water in the body tissues. Here are 9 wonderful water workouts you can try, but you also need to develop the habit of going to pool. If fact, everything about reducing cellulite on thighs or cellulite at any part of your body is having a strong will to beat your worst enemy. I would say cellulite is more psychological problem than physical.
Enjoy the video!
How caffeine helps?
Caffeine as a cure for cellulite is mentioned is our previous article on natural ways to get rid of cellulite. Nice infographic, see it!
Caffeine molecules can be found in coffee, tea, cocoa, and guarana.
Caffeine causes a series of reactions in the body, like releasing the fat from the fat cells and limiting propagation.
Even more tips…
- In creams and gels for cellulite removal, there is 3-5% caffeine, but the quantity is not as important factor for effectiveness as bioavailability.
- Hyaluronic acid favors in tissues restructuring and formation of lymphcapillaries, whose functions are suppressed by enlarged fat cells.
- The extract of ivy, ruscus and boxwood have a strong wicking action.
- Rubber plant and algae facilitate the elimination of toxic substances.
Fat cells are deep-set, which requires applying the cream by a cellulite massage. So what are you waiting for? Get rid of cellulite on thighs with the help of this guide. Don’t forget to share results!
Get FREE access to my "What is Cellulite and How to Get Rid of it" Guide + my newsletter & special health deals!